We offer all of our training courses on board your own boat (jet ski, power boat, sail boat or motor boat). The price for training on your own boat is PER DAY and not PER PERSON. Often it is possible to have a number of people training on your boat (family/friends) and you therefore split the cost of the training between you.
- PWC (jet ski)
- Power boat levels 1, 2 and advanced
- Motor cruising courses such as helmsmans, ICC, dayskipper or yachtmaster coastal
- Sailing courses: start yachting, ICC, comp crew, dayskipper and yachtmaster coastal
- We can also offer private tuition based around your needs, concentrating on exactly those skills which you would like to learn or brush up on
The number of students permitted depends on the course booked as there are strict rules regarding the student to instructor ratios.
Pre-course experience / requirements
- Dependent on which course is required
- Set list of safety equipment is required on board the boat
Essential equipment for Own Boat Tuition
- Steering compass
- Pyrotechnics (inshore)
- Mooring lines
- Life jacket/s or buoyancy aids
- Anchor & cable
- Bailer or pump
- Life jackets
- Nav lights
- Charts of local area
Duration – Per Day
Price – 350€
Price Inc – RYA Instructor.