The Position: Office Administrator/Receptionist
Palma Sea School, are looking to appoint an Office Administrator/Receptionist to join our existing and successful team based in Palma De Mallorca, Spain.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
The key functions of this role include:
· To act as initial point of contact over the telephone, email, social media and face-to-face, with a polite and patient manner.
· Offer full administrative support to the training centre, including taking and handling personal information, maintaining attendance lists for courses and updating company databases.
· To take payments and bookings, to manage the data required as part of these processes and to record the details into the relevant files and databases.
· Manage company social media pages and channels of communication.
· Point of contact with key clients, keeping them informed of course dates, delegate feedback and handling their booking requirements.
· Liaising with other staff and instructors to effectively manage day to day challenges, processes and queries.
· Strong communication skills, able to convey clear and precise information.
· Social Media savvy – regularly updating and monitoring social media including Facebook, twitter, linkedin and Instagram. Creating relevant and eye-catching social media content relevant to our courses and/or the industry.
· Attention to detail.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc..) as well as experience using CRM systems.
· Some knowledge of or experience in the maritime sector would be advantageous but not essential.
· Energetic and pro-active approach
· Everyone who joins the company will be rewarded with a competitive salary
· Statutory Holiday entitlement
As one of the Palma’s leading Maritime Training Centres, we pride ourselves in providing quality training for all and have been for over 15 years.
Palma Sea School is a recognised RYA and MCA accredited training provider. All of our instructors are highly qualified with a wealth of local knowledge to navigate and teach practical courses around the Balearic islands.
Hours of Work and Pay:
The position will be 5 days a week full time. Your working week will consist of 40 hours – 08.30 – 17.30, with 1 hour’s break each day.